- Find out what’s on the menu.Get On The List
- Think ahead to next week and place your order.View Latest Menu
Good news is the rest is easy! And all that hard work is so worth it.
It may take some commitment to incorporate Saucha meals into your routine, but doesn’t it make life easier to have the meals delivered to your home or office between West Bay and Grand Harbour every Tuesday and Thursday?
To receive the following week’s locally inspired, market fresh meals, place your order on…
Order early to avoid disappointment!
Placing An Order
- Decide on delivery day, quantity of meals, and any add-ons.
- Email us with your order, phone number, and delivery location.
- Receive confirmation email within 24 hours of placement of order.*
- Wait patiently for your Saucha meal to arrive between 11:00–12:30 on your delivery day.
- We accept cash or check, made payable to “Britta Bush” upon delivery.
- Electronic receipt will be issued upon request.
Please let us know if you have any allergies or dislikes so that we can accommodate your needs.
*If you do not receive a confirmation email within 24 hours of placing your order, then we did not receive your order. Unless it was sent close to 4 pm on Friday, in which case we may already be out for the weekend and you can expect confirmation by Monday at the latest.
A minimum 24 hour notice must be given to avoid being charged for your meal. Thank you for understanding. We go shopping at the market and prep meals according to how many orders we have.
We use eco-friendly, recycled, and sustainable packaging. We encourage you to enjoy your food with a real fork. BYOfork.
Thank you for helping to reduce waste in Cayman.